Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan is a very organized system of central government schools affiliated by CBSE functions under Ministry of HRD. It was formed in 1963 and soon in 15th December 2016 it will complete 53 years of excellence. Visit home of www.kvsangathan.nic.in to know about KVS, history, academic, administration, announcement, career, employment notice and latest job information. We created this web page to provide latest teacher and other vacancy information. Every year this organization recruits many candidates for various posts. The recruitment happens in Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan for posts like TGT, PGT, Upper Division Clerk, PRT, Contractual Teacher, Guest Teacher, Translator and plenty more.
KVS Recruitment 2017 – 1017 LDC, UDC Clerk, Librarian and Various
Total Number of Vacancies: 1017
- Post Name: Lower Division Clerk – 561 Posts
Salary Offered: Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Post Name: Upper Division Clerk – 146 Posts
Salary Offered: Rs. 146
- Post Name: Librarian: 214 Posts
Salary Offered: Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Post Name: Stenographer: 38 Posts
Salary Offered: Rs.25500/- to 81100/-
There are plenty more posts so read advertisement for all vacancy details.
- Lower Division Clerk : Class 12th passed or equivalent qualification form recognized Board or University and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Upper Division Clerk : Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University and relevant Experience.
- Librarian : Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Graduate with one year Diploma in Library Science form a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Date to calculating cutoff age is 31st January 2018
- Upper age limit: 27 years for LDC, 30 years for UDC, 35 years for Librarian. To know all post wise age details read advertisement.
- Age relaxation as per government rules
Selection Process: Authority will issue admit card to conduct Computer Based Test/Examination & Skilled Test/Interview.
Fee Charges: Pay fee if required through various online modes.
- General / OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST: Rs. No Fee
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2017
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan recruitment committee will start application process on 21st December 2017 at their authorized portal kvsangathan.nic.in. So use “Apply Online” system and apply on or before 11th January 2018
Procedure to Apply Online
- First open internet and fill authorized web address in web browser: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Now click on “Jobs / Career” web link
- Navigate this page carefully for vacancy circular “KVS 1017 LDC, UDC Vacancy”
- Now read complete eligibility and kvsangathan terms & condition
- After ensured eligibility click on “Apply Online”
- Fill Online Application Form
- Submit form and take printout
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017
Are you seeking teacher government job in India? We have great news for you, kvsangathan comes out with teacher recruitment drive for Intermediate and CTET (central teacher eligibility test) qualified candidates. Government of India has notified about Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan teacher recruitment drive for the year 2017 – 2018. According to KVS advertisement 2017 notification total 546 vacancies open this year for Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Principal post. After announcement of this mega recruitment drive numerous candidates shown interest in kvsangathan recruitment project and thousands shown interest in PGT / TGT vacancies. Use apply online link available at www.kvsangathan.nic.in website under career section and register your name. Authority will open online gateway for KVS teacher jobs 2017 – 2018 registration from 3rd October 2017 and after 14 days on 17th October 2017 registration process will close. After registration start exam preparation soon we will come back with separate article of KVS exam syllabus, pattern, admit card, answers key and other information.
Upcoming Jobs: We have confirmed KVS Teacher Recruitment news that Government of India (MHRD) has approved mega recruitment project for the year 2017 – 2018. According to information more than +500 vacancies approved specially for teaching posts. Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan Primary Teacher Notification will release by authority in 1st week of October 2017.
Updates: Finally recruitment authority has released KVS Recruitment 2017 notification and placed information at official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in. According to information available in official website total 546 vacancies approved out of which 182 vacancies approved for Post Graduate Teacher, 144 for Trained Graduate Teacher, 220 for Primary Teachers. Use KVS Teachers Apply Online link to register for vacancies from 3rd October 2017 and last date to complete registration is 17th October 2017.
KVS Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Vacancies: 546
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 182
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 144
- Primary Teacher (PRT): 220
Posting: All India
Official Webpage (Website): www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- For Primary Teacher: There are lakhs of candidates plans to apply for KVS PRT Recruitment 2017 so to apply minimum academic qualification is Intermediate with 50% marks and passed in CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) OR two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed).
- For TGT: 2 year Post Graduate (PG) Master of Science (M.Sc) in respective subject with 50% marks or Bachelor Degree in respective discipline with B.Ed and CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test).
- For PGT: 2 year Post Graduate (PG) Master of Science (M.Sc) in respective subject with 50% marks or Master Degree in respective discipline with B.Ed.
Age Limit: Date to calculating cut of age is 31st October 2017
- Upper age limit: 40 years for Post Graduate Teacher, 35 years for Trained Graduate Teacher and 30 years for Primary Teacher (PRT).
Those from SC/ST reserved category will get +5 years upper age relaxation, +3 years for OBC, +10 years for Women and PWD.
Fee Charges: It is important and mandatory to participate in selection process.
- General / OBC for all other posts: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ST/PH and Women: No Fee
Selection Process: Authority will issue KVS PRT, TGT, PGT Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2017 for written examination and call letter for interview.
KVS Notification 2017 (PDF Format)
- Opening Date of KVS Teacher Online Registration Gateway: 3rd October 2017
- Closing Date of Online Gateway: 17th October 2017
- Exam Date: Nov – Dec 2017
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan Recruitment 2017 -2018 web article updated with latest teacher vacancy information collected from www.kvsangathan.nic.in. Register with govtjobform.in website to get all teaching vacancy, government job and employment information direct into your email.